We are committed to providing a high quality service to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Reece Davies, who will investigate the complaint.
- Reece Davies will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
- Within three working days of the meeting, Reece Davies will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Reece Davies will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 6806
About your complaint
Normally, you will need to bring the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/